Sunday, April 19, 2009

My EDM 310 Blog Assignments are Now Complete

If I could say anything to future students in this class, it would have to be make sure you do your blogs and don't get behind on them. I mean I know its going to seem like such a pain sometimes doing them every week, but honestly they don't take that long and you may actually learn something. And also you lose points for being late, so just do them. Second off make sure you are in class, it really does help you excel in the class. You miss a class and you could miss major information that could help towards the midterm or the final that you have to make 100% on to pass the class. With that being said, overall this class is a great class. I honestly did learn a lot from it and see why future teachers need to take this course. So just roll with the course and get through it and try to enjoy it as best you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment